“There are already laws and procedures in place for taking down sites that violate the law. These acts would allow the Attorney General, and even individuals, to create a blacklist to censor sites when no court has found that they have infringed copyright or any other law.” (Electronic Frontier, “Internet Blackout Legislation“)
Archive for January, 2012
1. Introductions, overview (post introduction to eCollege before next class)
2. Research: Bigfoot and Presidents in a Fistfight!
2. Syllabus, Overview 1302-spring2012
3. Overview, Reader Responses and Presentations
5. Practice! Reader Response from Fieldnotes (From Field Notes to Conceptual Memos to Interpretive Memo to Final Project)
See “The Other Side”
NEXT TIME: Bring notes toward 250-word RR on assigned reading and this short documentary. We’ll review in terms of rubric and your own plans.